The mediums i chose were yarn and colored glue, but i also tried to use the same colors in both of the balloons which is why they are both blue and green. I chose to use the colored glue because i saw someone else using it in my class and thought it would be interesting to try with my balloon project.
Monday, December 16, 2013
For my layers project I had a couple ideas. They all were similar because they all involved a balloon. I tried out a couple different options and only a couple of them worked. I first started with modge podging the balloon and using yarn to wrap it but it started to deflate if you didn't use enough modge podge. Then i tried a few more ways at home. I again tried the yarn but i used spray glue in between the layers and it stayed much better. I also tried using colored glue but it just deflated once i popped the balloon so then i finally tried paper macheing it first and it finally worked, and those were my two final ones.